Green Homes Grant:
For Industry information on registration please visit the Government website here.
This website is intended for companies planning or undergoing Green Deal authorisation. If you are a householder or business interested in making energy-saving improvements to your property, please begin with the Government’s Green Deal guide.
The Green Deal Oversight and Registration Body (GD ORB), on behalf of the Secretary of State, manages the authorisation scheme for participants in the Green Deal and is responsible for several functions aimed at providing effective administration and oversight of the scheme. The GD ORB is responsible for;
- Maintaining a register of all authorised Green Deal Participants (Green Deal Providers, Certification Bodies, Assessors and Installers)
- Maintaining the Green Deal Code of Practice
- Controlling the use of the Quality Mark
- Monitoring of Green Deal Participants against the Code of Practice
- Gathering evidence of non-compliance and referring participants to the Ombudsman or the Secretary of State where appropriate
- Imposing sanctions when directed
The Green Deal Arrangements Agreement (GDAA) is a multi-party agreement between Electricity Suppliers and Green Deal Providers. It sets out the governance for payment collection and remittance of Green Deal charges. The GDAA is being transitioned into the Retail Energy Code (REC) from the 1st September 2021. After this date, the GDAA will no longer be active, and any Green Deal Participants engaging in Green Deal Plan setup or management must register as GDCC Users under the REC. From the 1st September, any parties with queries should contact the Retail Energy Code here.